A special date for Sunday 20th March
One of The top Rome Tours is the Spectacular undergrounds on the Appian Way and guided tour of the Catacombs of San Sebastiano
One of the best tours of Rome, that’s what you find in this amazing experience, go under the ancient city and have a different Roman history to tell your friends and family. There aren’t many places in Rome that are off the beaten track, so we’re going underground to witness the wonders of the ancient Appian Way.
This exciting site is something you have never seen before: nature, art and history converge at their best. The epitome of Rome! The Aurelian Walls will pave the way for the most exciting tour that our company will reveal to its guests. Join us as we ride our professional electric bikes through the meadows and archaeological sites of the Appian Way Regional Park.
In addition, the perfectly preserved catacombs of San Sebastian are unique. They were accidentally discovered only 100 years ago.
We don’t like spoilers though, there is so much more to see! Don’t miss the opportunity to explore Rome in a non-traditional way.
- Porta San Sebastiano
- Cantera romana de la Appia Antica
- Ninfeo de Egeria
- Appia Antica
- Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella
- Catacombe di San Sebastiano
- The activity will be carried out in TOTALLY SAFE mode according to all anti-covid provisions
- Bikes and helmets are completely sanitized after each use.
- By bicycle the distance is always respected
- Remember to bring face MASK
- Entrance to the Roman quarry and the Catacombs
- High quality e-bike
- Tour Guide in Italian and English (French/German/Spanish upon request)
- Child seats (until 25 kg)
- Mobile Phone and Object holder
Frequently Asked Questions
The best E-Bike Tours in Rome according to Romastarbike travelers are: