Contact us to book the date at firstname.lastname@example.org (2 people minimum)
Private experience with loved ones
The Private e-bike Tours are planned to live the travel experience in privacy with loved ones or friends (2 people minimum) having an expert local guide at your complete disposal.
On a private bike tour, travelers can create personalized and unique tours that will reflect their interests and provide a valuable experience at Rome.
With Private e-bike Tours you can choose every single detail of your itinerary: places to visit, the most convenient departure time, the necessary breaks and avoiding what is not of interest. This means taking a unique trip, which will leave you with a wonderful memory, making the most of the time and money you have spent.
Some e-bike private tours proposals
Rome in the Morning at 10 am (in summer at 8 am)
- Ancient Rome by electric bike, in the morning
- You can enjoy Rome without traffic and at the first light of dawn
- See buildings that no longer exist through 3D reconstruction of the ancient sites of the 80 AD period
Rome by Night (timetable according to the season)
- City sightseeing Rome at sunset by electric bike
- Admiring the beauty of Rome by night is an unforgettable experience
Ancient Appian Way 9:30 am (according to the season also at 1:30 pm)
- A Rome Bike tour that takes you through nature, into ancient history
- A bike ride among the great architectural works of the Roman era: the ancient Appian Way, the Roman aqueduct and the catacombs
Street Food 4:30 pm
- Authentic Romanesco street food in the oldest and most authentic neighborhoods of Rome
- Explore Rome pedaling through extraordinary places, famous monuments
Our staff will be ready to support you in the planning of your tour. Contact us at email@example.com
- The activity will be carried out in TOTALLY SAFE mode according to all anti-covid provisions
- Bikes and helmets are completely sanitized after each use.
- By bicycle the distance is always respected
- Remember to bring face MASK
- High quality e-bike
- Tour Guide in Italian and English (French/German upon request)
- Child seats (until 25 kg)
- Mobile Phone and Object holder