A Rome Bike tour that takes you through nature, into ancient history
Appian Way Bike Tour is one of the most evocative tour we propose, Ancient Apppian way is one of the first streets in Rome.
Ancient Appian Way e-bike Tour crosses the famous Parco dell’Appia Antica, an important biological corridor in Rome city centre, in a unique environment, in which an evocative nature frames this tour with a lot of history, culture, and art. This itinerary was created to introduce you to a magnificent road with many monuments that meet.
The park is a tale of the history of water in Rome and related engineering works, in fact six ancient Roman aqueducts converge here.
You will ride a top-notch e-bike on a smooth 2,300-year-old meadow and relive the history of the great empire, crossing a unique landscape full of ancient footprints, imperial mansions, statues, tombs, and S. Callisto Catacombs. A is a very emotional bike tour.
Tour Itinerary: Appian Way Bike Tour
- Porta San Sebastiano
- Parco della Caffarella
- Ninfeo di Egeria
- Parco degli Acquedotti
- Villa dei Quintili
- Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella
- Circo di Massenzio
- Catacombe di San Callisto
- Terme di Caracalla
- The activity will be carried out in TOTALLY SAFE mode according to all anti-covid provisions
- Bikes and helmets are completely sanitized after each use.
- By bicycle the distance is always respected
- Remember to bring face MASK
- High quality e-bike
- Tour Guide in Italian/English/French/German
- Child seats (until 25 kg)
- Mobile Phone and Object holder