Rome by Night e-bike Tour
at 3:30 pm Dec and Jan
at 4:00 pm Feb and Nov
at 5:00 pm Mar and Oct
at 6:00 pm Apr and Sep
at 6:30 pm May
at 7:30 pm from Jun to Aug
Adult (more than 4/7 ft) € 50 – 56
Trailer bike (less than 4/7 ft) € 35 – 40
Infant (Child seats until 25 kg) free
Note: less than 4/7 ft, children will have a bike
attached to their parent’s
We are in Via dei SS. Quattro 58
How it works:
- To obtain a refund, you must cancel the experience at least 24 hours before the start time, bank charges equivalent to 4% will be deducted in all cases.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience start time, the amount paid will not be refunded.
- Closing times are based on the local time of the experience.
- To cancel your booking you will need to contact us by email email@example.com or fill in the form on the following contact us page.
City sightseeing Rome at sunset by electric bike
The best places to see in Rome at sunset
Admiring the beauty of Rome by night is an unforgettable experience. The famous monuments, majestic fountains, churches and ancient buildings are tinged with warm colours, in a game of lights and reflections on the marbles and the ancient structures of the Empire.
In the “Rome By Night” tour we will cross the most romantic streets and alleys of the city to get to the panoramic points of the city, from which to admire the sunset over Rome, without effort, thanks to the brand new e-bikes and take some wonderful photos!
Ride with an e-bike to admire this show, listening to a bit of history, is what we propose to spend an evening in the Eternal City.
Rome by night e-bike tour tour itinerary:
- Colle Oppio (Colosseo)
- Fori Imperiali
- Piazza Venezia / Vittoriano
- Fontana di Trevi
- Piazza di Spagna
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Piazza Navona
Why our Rome by night e-bike tour:
Rome is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and there’s no better way to experience it than by taking one of our Rome by night bike tours. Our tours are designed to showcase the best of Rome, while also providing a unique and exciting way to explore the city.
As the sun sets over Rome, the city comes alive with a new energy. The streets are filled with the sounds of music and laughter, and the famous landmarks of Rome are illuminated in a whole new light. Our bike tour takes you through the charming streets of Rome, where you can take in the sights and sounds of this ancient city.
Our knowledgeable guides will take you on a journey through history as you explore the Eternal City at night. You’ll see famous landmarks like the Colosseum, the Pantheon, and the Trevi Fountain, all while pedaling through the streets on our comfortable electric bikes. We make sure that our tours are accessible to riders of all skill levels, so whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or a beginner, you’ll enjoy the tour.
Our Rome by night bike tours are the perfect way to experience the romance of Rome. The city is at its most beautiful when the sun goes down and the streets are lit up by the warm glow of the streetlamps. You’ll have the opportunity to take some breathtaking photos and make memories that will last a lifetime.
So why wait? Book your Rome by night bike tour today and experience the magic of Rome like never before. It’s a unique way to explore the city and make unforgettable memories!
- The activity will be carried out in TOTALLY SAFE mode according to all anti-covid provisions
- Bikes and helmets are completely sanitized after each use.
- By bicycle the distance is always respected
- Remember to bring face MASK
- High quality e-bike
- Tour Guide in Italian and English (French/German upon request)
- Child seats (until 25 kg)
- Mobile Phone and Object holder
Frequently Asked Questions
The best E-Bike Tours in Rome according to Romastarbike travelers are: