City sightseeing Rome at sunset by electric bike
The best places to see in the City at sunset
Admiring the beauty of Rome by night is an unforgettable experience: famous monuments, majestic fountains, churches and ancient buildings are tinged with warm colours, in a game of lights and reflections on the marbles and the ancient structures of the Empire.
Admiring the beauty of Rome by night is an unforgettable experience
In the “Rome By Night” tour we will cross the most romantic streets and alleys of the city to get to the panoramic points of the city, from which to admire the sunset over Rome, without effort, thanks to the brand new e-bikes and take some wonderful photos!
Ride with an e-bike to admire this show, listening to a bit of history, is what we propose to spend an evening in the Eternal City.
- Colle Oppio (Colosseo)
- Fori Imperiali
- Piazza Venezia / Vittoriano
- Fontana di Trevi
- Piazza di Spagna
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Piazza Navona
- The activity will be carried out in TOTALLY SAFE mode according to all anti-covid provisions
- Bikes and helmets are completely sanitized after each use.
- By bicycle the distance is always respected
- Remember to bring face MASK
- High quality e-bike
- Tour Guide in Italian and English (French/German upon request)
- Child seats (until 25 kg)
- Mobile Phone and Object holder