Rome in the Morning e-bike Tour
at 8:00 am from May to Aug
at 10:00 am from Sep to Apr
Adult (more than 4/7 ft) € 49.00
Trailer bike (less than 4/7 ft) € 35.00
Infant (Child seats until 25 kg) € 0.00
Note: less than 4/7 ft, children will have a bike attached to their parent’s
Siamo in Via Capo d’Africa 29/D
- Per ottenere il rimborso è necessario annullare l’esperienza almeno 24 ore prima dell’orario di inizio, in tutti i casi verranno trattenute le spese bancarie pari al 4%.
- Se annulli meno di 24 ore prima dell’inizio dell’esperienza, l’importo pagato non verrà rimborsato.
- Gli orari di chiusura si basano sull’ora locale dell’esperienza.
- Per cancellare la tua prenotazione contattaci tramite email firstname.lastname@example.org o compila il form nella seguente pagina contatti.
You can enjoy Rome without traffic and at the first light of dawn
See buildings that no longer exist through 3D reconstruction of the ancient sites of the 80 AD period.
Rome in the Morning e-bike tour allows you, in a few hours, to admire the ancient Rome and discover hidden corners of the city, not accessible by other means of transport (in restricted traffic areas). You will visit the Eternal City on an e-bike without effort, together with a tour guide who will explain to you his three thousand years of history.
You can enjoy deserted Rome with a departure at 8am (at 10am in winter). Rome at the first light of dawn without traffic and at the first light of dawn is a sight to see at least once
During the e-bike tour we will also see some places reconstructed in the ancient setting in 3D. You will see virtual reality reconstructions of the Circus Maximus and the Colosseum like never before, always with your guide next to you, who will inform you about everything you really see with 3D viewers. Explore the city as it was 2000 years ago!
Tour itinerary Rome in the Morning:
- Arch of Constantine and Imperial Forum
- Venice square
- Trajan forum
- Navona square
- Campo dei Fiori
- Circus Maximus
- Capitoline Hill.
- The activity will be carried out in TOTALLY SAFE mode according to all anti-covid provisions
- Bikes and helmets are completely sanitized after each use.
- By bicycle the distance is always respected
- Remember to bring face MASK
- High quality e-bike
- 3D Viewers
- Tour Guide in Italian and English (French/German upon request)
- Child seats (until 25 kg)
- Mobile Phone and Object holder
2 hours Walking Tour in Ancient Rome
On this walking tour of Ancient Rome, you’ll explore the amphitheater’s first and second levels with a guide, who entertains you with tales of gruesome, Best and most complete Tours in Rome with expert licensed tour guides 2022
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the Line Walking Tour 2022
Walking Tour of Ancient Rome · Be stunned by changing from Modern Rome (Piazza Venezia) to Ancient Rome
Frequently Asked Questions
The best E-Bike Tours in Rome according to Romastarbike travelers are:
These Rome experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
These hidden gems in Rome may have limited interaction with crowds: