- The user must inspect the rented vehicle, ascertaining its perfect functioning and taking care of it until it is returned in the same condition.
- In the event of a sudden breakdown, nothing can be objected to the charterer and the vehicle must in any case be returned to the shop.
- It is not possible to use the vehicle improperly, or in prohibition of road regulations (dangerous maneuvers) or in any other way than simple operation.
- The user must respect and be familiar with all the rules of the highway code.
- At the time of rental, the user recognizes that he has the physical fitness and adequate capacity to run the vehicle.
- The user is responsible for any damage caused to persons or property, resulting from the circulation and use of the vehicle.
- In the event of theft or irreparable damage to the vehicle or equipment, the user is required to reimburse a value equal to the wholesale price of the stolen bike or equipment.
- In the case of partial and repairable damage this must be indemnified by the user with a sum that will be indicated by the charterer, or by an authorized repairer and trusted by the charterer himself.
Tour participants are required to comply with the following rules:
- They must have read and understood the rental regulations.
- They must choose a tour suited to their abilities and physical state;
- Have clothing suitable for the season;
- Follow the rules and directions provided by the tour leader, respecting the laws, customs and traditions of the territory.
- The tour leader may decide to suspend the participation in the tour of a person who performs a harassing, annoying behavior or that jeopardizes the proper conduct of the tour.
You can cancel a booking for Bike Tour or Rental up to 24 hours before the booking date by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org (97% refund).
For Car Tour, cancellation is possible within 48 hours before departure (97% refund of the deposit or the amount of the tour)