- The user must inspect the rented vehicle, ascertaining its perfect functioning and taking care of it until it is returned in the same condition.
- In the event of a sudden breakdown, nothing can be objected to the charterer and the vehicle must in any case be returned to the shop.
- It is not possible to use the vehicle improperly, or in prohibition of road regulations (dangerous maneuvers) or in any other way than simple operation.
- The user must respect and be familiar with all the rules of the highway code.
- At the time of rental, the user recognizes that he has the physical fitness and adequate capacity to run the vehicle.
- The user is responsible for any damage caused to persons or property, resulting from the circulation and use of the vehicle.
- In the event of theft or irreparable damage to the vehicle or equipment, the user is required to reimburse a value equal to the wholesale price of the stolen bike or equipment.
- In the case of partial and repairable damage this must be indemnified by the user with a sum that will be indicated by the charterer, or by an authorized repairer and trusted by the charterer himself.
Tour participants are required to comply with the following rules:
- They must choose a tour suitable for their abilities and physical conditions.
- Have clothing suitable for the season.
- Follow the rules and instructions provided by the Tour leader, in compliance with the laws, customs and traditions of the area.
- The Tour leader may decide to suspend the participation in the tour of a person who has harassing/annoying behavior or which jeopardizes the correct running of the tour.
- The participant is responsible for any damage caused to people or things, deriving from the circulation and use of the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be brought back to the shop by the participant himself who cannot leave the Tour leaving the bicycle (Unless authorized by the Tour leader, due to force majeure).
- In case of damage to the vehicle, this must be compensated by the participant with a sum that will be indicated by the owner, or by a trusted authorized repairer.
You can cancel a booking for Bike Tour or Rental up to 24 hours from the departure of the tour by contacting us at email@example.com (96% refund).
For Car Tour, cancellation is possible within 48 hours before departure of the tour (96% refund of the deposit or the amount of the tour)