Street Food e-bike Tour
at 4:30 pm from Sep to May
at 6:00 pm Jun-Jul-Aug
Adult (more than 4/7 ft) € 50-56
Trailer bike (less than 4/7 ft) € 35-40
Infant (Child seats until 25 kg) free
Note: less than 4/7 ft, children will have a bike attached to their parent’s
Food and Drinks around 20 € on the spot
We are in Via Capo d’Africa 29/D
How it works:
- To obtain a refund, you must cancel the experience at least 24 hours before the start time, bank charges equivalent to 4% will be deducted in all cases.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience start time, the amount paid will not be refunded.
- Closing times are based on the local time of the experience.
- To cancel your booking you will need to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on the following contact us page.
Taste the best of Roman Street Food riding an e-bike!
Street Food e-bike Tour of Rome
Have you ever tried a Supplì? Do you want to taste some jewish-roman sweet delicacies? Follow us and you will discover the tastiest side of Rome!
Riding our e-bikes among the famous monuments of Rome, you will taste the best bites of roman street food, while our guides will tell you some curiosities and anecdotes about roman and roman-jewish gastronomic tradition.
Foodie bike tour in the center of Rome
Deep fried cod fillets, supplì, slices of pizza and delicious Jewish desserts await you in the characteristic alleys of the historic center, with their authentic flavor that tastes of tradition and love for genuine ingredients.
There will be a pinch of innovation, with a novelty of Roman cuisine that has already become a classic for the inhabitants of the capital: the Trapizzino… a corner of pizza filled with the symbolic recipes of international, Italian and Roman cuisine.
Between one bite and the next, we will talk about the cuisine of ancient Rome with its unusual flavors and about the sometimes unexpected origins of many traditional dishes, which have become a symbol of Rome and its inhabitants.
- NOT INCLUDES: food and drinks are not included in the price to leave you more freedom in choosing what (and how much) you want to eat. The price of all the things we will taste is usually around 20 € – 25 €.
- COVID Notes: the activity will be carried out in TOTALLY SAFE mode according to all anti-covid provisions – bikes and helmets are completely sanitized after each use.
- High quality e-bike
- Tour Guide in Italian and English (French/German upon request)
- Child seats (until 25 kg)
- Mobile Phone and Object holder
Frequently Asked Questions
The best E-Bike Tours in Rome according to Romastarbike travelers are: